365 - 92-94

4/29/2010

We are finally finishing the last room in our house! In the basement there was a garage that we wanted to make a family/workout room. It has been the last project since we bought the place a little over a year ago. The drywall and ceiling was finished last week. Seeing as we are leaving next week for vacation, I have been a little frazzled trying to get it done before we leave. First I had to mud and tape the drywall



Then I needed to paint before I can put in the flooring...



Hopefully tomorrow will see us taking all of the trash to the dump!




Can't wait for vacation and especially the "meet and shoot", I think I am going to need it!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tracy April 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

YEAH! Looks like a mess, which means PROGRESS!

Can't wait either!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP