365-203-205

8/17/2010

I got a chance to spend this past weekend doing some fun things for me! Its always nice to get some time alone and regroup! A friend of my family is a papermaker and was hosting a class so I signed up. It was at a local farm -turned- park. I really enjoyed the class and love how my paper turned out, but I have decided to stick with photography!! ;-)

Silo by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Silo at the Park

paper wasp by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

The original paper makers - Paper wasp

Papermaking by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Paper pulp

3 comments:

Anonymous,  August 17, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Sounds like it would be so interesting!

Tracy August 17, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Cool! We did this once, and I JUT picked up and looked at my leftover paper we made yesterday. So cool!

Jenn August 18, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

LOL! That is too funny that you will stick to photography. Must be a lot easier than making paper. I bet it was a neat experience.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP