365-232-233

9/13/2010

We file into the capsule/elevator, which holds 5 people (if you hold your breath).

Inside looking out by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere
























The ride to the top starts. Now remember, we are going up in an arch, the ride to the top is not straight up! It kind of rocks you to the top, back and forth. Now I knew this because I had been to the top of the Arch before, but I wasn't sure how much to tell my boys ahead of time. So... I told them nothing, hehe! My oldest had this look on his face, the one that says I am so not sure about this but I am too cool to show it! My youngest was chanting, " I don't know about this, I don't know about this!"



IMG_8666 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-SphereIMG_8667 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere






As we are riding up, I read the sign on the door.



365-233 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere















Someone have a panic attack before, hmmmm?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 13, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

OK... I would have been in a panic state.

Tracy September 13, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

LOL! It was kinda rocky! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP