365-37

2/06/2011

What is it about a fresh blanket of snow. When I step out in the morning it is so calm and peaceful, as if you can hear God whispering "Enjoy, this is for you." To those of you who hate the snow (aka Tracy), I know this is not what you are hearing, but I have decided to take a positive look on the weather because there is nothing I can do to change it!!! Remind me of this on Thursday especially if we have snow everyday like they are predicting. I haven't seen this much snow in Missouri for a long time.



Winter view from my porch by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

5 comments:

Tracy February 6, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

LOL! It is beautiful and quiet....but it's the LONG lasting, staying and MORE....that I can't take. :)

Anonymous,  February 6, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

I do love the quiet the snow brings.

Amanda February 7, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

It is definitely stunning to look at!

heritagemom February 9, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

Hi, I'm scrolling through your images for this week, and had to stop and comment on this one. Though I can't wait for spring here in Chicago, I do love the tranquility and peace you captured in this shot. Very nice!

Blessings,
Christine

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP