Book Review: The Shelter of God's Promises

3/08/2011





I recently finished Sheila Walsh's book The Shelter of God's Promises. I have to say that I really liked this book. Wow was it powerful! Ten promises of God, with scriptural backing, are shared with the reader.  Each chapter contains a new promise. While all of the chapters contain wonderful nuggets of truth, one chapter still speaks to me. I was one of those who carried the desire if I could only go back in time and redo things; but now after reading about God's promise of grace, I feel such a freedom I have never felt before. I highly recommend this book!



I review for BookSneeze®

1 comments:

Lysha March 10, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

Sounds interesting. I'll have to add it to my list. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP