A nice getaway

10/05/2011

My husband and I ran away for the weekend. We spent three days at a wonderful treehouse cabin. No cellphones, wifi, or our children. Which was just what we needed! :-)


IMG_0128 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

I have been very busy with my business and he has been left at home to keep up with the kids.

IMG_0148 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

We needed time to ourselves to reconnect with each other!

IMG_0137 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

This was the perfect place and was just what the doctor ordered.

IMG_0152 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Time alone together is so important and I forget that at times. Can't wait to go back next year!

IMG_0156 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

3 comments:

J October 5, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

What fun! I'm glad you made the opportunity to get away together.

Missus Wookie October 7, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

Oh so glad you got some time together - definitely something Wookie & I need too :)

Anonymous,  October 8, 2011 at 8:03 AM  

That is so sweet! I love your smiles in the last shot.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP