Creativity Boot Camp: Day 3

6/09/2010

Creative buzzkill was the topic for the day. Who or what is your biggest buzzkill? I would have to say myself. I am really good at talking myself out of good ideas or feeling that I am not good enough. Ok, now that I have accepted that I need to change.... remember from yesterday, I am an artist. So instead of I can't, I now say I can and I will!


Random Word Prompt: Multilayered

As I was thinking of this word, thoughts of clouds or layers of rocks came to mind but then I thought about my interests. I feel that I have multilayered interests. I want to know everything and do it all. So here are some of  my multilayered interests!





boot camp

5 comments:

J June 9, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Sounds like this a week of growth and redefining yourself - keep up the good work!

Tracy June 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Fabulous shot and love the subject.

Jenn June 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

Your Digital Photography books by Scott Kelby are going to be showing up on my blog in a few days. :) Aren't they good books?? I love how simple his explanations are.

Tracy June 10, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

You won the giveaway on my blog! :)

Let me know which prize you want!

Angie June 10, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

Yea!!! I would like the camera stap please! Thank you!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP