365 - 126*

5/31/2010

Mommytography Scavenger Hunt list #1

1. A person wearing a uniform/work clothes - my son's Cub Scout leader

2. The contents of a women’s handbag - I needed to clean mine out

3. A homemade dessert- I made whole wheat snickerdoodles for dessert

4. A tire track/tread mark - at the beach but had to include it!

5. A 100 dollar bill OR a two dollar bill - money tree (I wish!)

6. A 100 watt light bulb - I bought 60 watt bulbs and they had 100 watt bulbs inside

7. A letter with a canceled stamp on it. - bithday invitation
8. A person sleeping - Yeah right, like I really think he's asleep

9. A birthday card with balloons on the front - the birthday party

10. An outdoor clock - bank in town

11. A tree standing alone

12. A street named after a person

13. The moon

14. 5 flowers of different colors in one photo

15. A melting candle

16. A grocery cart

17. An Open OR Closed store sign

18. A library book

19. A souvenir key ring - from when I got to blow up a flash bomb at the mines

20. A weed - invasive honey suckle





4 comments:

Tracy May 31, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Great job!!! So glad you completed it!

I LOVE your flower shot, the tracks at the beach and the MONEY tree! :)

New Watermark I see?

Katie May 31, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

You had some really good ones! I love the beach/tracks and the money tree made me lol!

Anonymous,  May 31, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Great job completing the hunt!

Jenn June 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Great job! I love the money growing on a tree and the honeysuckle. I can remember eating honeysuckle as a kid. So fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP