CBC Day Two

6/08/2010

My assignment for today was to start calling myself an artist. Hmmm, that is difficult for me because I don't think of myself as an artist, I just now am starting to feel like a photographer. As I was walking this morning, I started thinking about being an artist and what that means. To many, when you hear the word artist you think of a painter or scultper.... famouse people whose works hang in museums. But really it is more than that, an artist sees beauty all around them and they show that beauty through the works of their hands. Many times I have been out and about, see something and think, Oh, I wish I had my camera! I see beauty through the lens of my camera. I share that beauty through photographs. I may not paint, sculpt or even draw but I capture beauty.... I AM an artist!


Random Word Promt: Picnic




boot camp

3 comments:

Unknown June 8, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

That is a great way to think of an artist...I do the same thing...so I guess I'm an artist too!

Love the picnic photo

Tracy June 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Great Picnic! And YOU ARE an Artist!

Jenn June 8, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Wonderful picture!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP