365*-167

7/10/2010



The assignment for this week was using your 50mm lens. I haven't gotten mine out since Spring. Not exactly sure why other than the fact that I just hadn't thought about it. So this was a good challenge and a challenge it was. It was been raining here all week and I was refusing to go anywhere for two days. I needed some time at home after our busy weekend. Anyway, I decided to try and capture the flowers blooming from my hostas. After reviewing what I took, I settled on this shot even though I am not thrilled with the background! I have come to the conclusion that  I need to get my 50mm lens out more!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 10, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

It looks great! It was hard to get the right focal length wasn't it (Okay that term is probably all wrong but I know what I mean LOL)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP