365-118

4/28/2011

Last November, I went to a farm conference where I was introduced to a line of bath, body, and spa products that changed my life. I fell in love the lotion bars not to mention how great they were for my skin.

Well I liked the products so well that I signed up to be a consultant with Jordan Essentials. We had our local meeting this week and I was "queen of the sales" for the month of March and I had the highest party total in the nation two weeks ago! Between this and photography, I have been a little busy!

 365-118 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

I wore my tiara and pin home from the meeting hoping I didn't get pulled over and have to explain what was on my head, LOL!! It is mine for the month unless I have the highest sales for the month of April. You never know!!

"Changing lives one lotion bar at a time!"

2 comments:

Kristal April 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

Hmm, I've not heard of Jordan. Or maybe I have... maybe that was what a homeschool lady sold. She never talked about it though.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP