Book Review: Heart of Ice

4/19/2011

_140_245_Book.372.cover.jpg



I recently finished Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl and April Henry and I really enjoyed it. At the beginning it was a little hard keeping the characters straight because it jumps back and forth between them. However, it didn't take long for me to get sucked into the story. The story kept my attention all the way through. The characters were well described and flowed together well. The last few chapters definitely are a page turner and I couldn't put it down till I knew what happened. Also, the door was left open for more books in this series.  I didn't realize it was part of a series,  so you can easily read it as a stand alone. 






I review for BookSneeze®

1 comments:

Jenn April 21, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

I've read the other two and was hoping to get this one to review. Didn't get it though. Guess I'll have to buy it. HA!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP