365-165-169

7/05/2011

I can't believe it has been three weeks since I have posted anything! It has been really crazy around here. We spent a week with my daughter in the hospital. She got a virus that cause her to not be able to keep her seizure meds down. That led to major seizure activity which led to a late night trip to the ER. They ended up pumping her with a major medication dose and put her in the ICU. We were in the hospital for full 7 days!

After that it was our 17th anniversary which we spent at Six Flags. That is where we went for our honeymoon. We both were very young!! Then company was here. My husband's family came to visit for the 4th.

 I also was working on promoting with Jordan Essentials. I was challenged to make director in training by July and I achieved it. I will be crowned at convention this month!!

My husband has been doing great holding down the fort at home, including taking my son to baseball practice. This is his first year playing baseball and he loves it. He told me he thinks this is his sport. Here are some pictures from the last game that I was able to be at.


Getting ready

365-165 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

He blows out his cheeks just like he does in basketball!

365-166 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Whoops focus point on fence not child!

365-167 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Made it to 2nd!

365-168 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Down time.

365-169 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

3 comments:

Kim July 5, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

wow! so sorry about your daughter... I hope all is well...
Glad you are back...

Tracy July 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

Glad you are back, Miss Queen! ;)

So, everything went well with your daughter.

So, cute, baseball was my sport too. First baseman. Wink.

Kristal July 5, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well again.

We tried baseball here and didn't like it... too long of a season and we were on two downright mean teams.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP