365-185-186

7/07/2011

Before our week stay at the hospital, I had the chance to take pictures of a very unique family. The hadn't gotten together for at least three years due to some of them being over seas. When I walked in the house there was a Christmas tree set up... yes in June! I really didn't think anything of it because I was focused on where I was going to put all of them. Anyway they tell me that because this is the only chance they have to get together they were celebrating all of the holidays in three days. They had Valentines Day for breakfast, Cinco de Mayo for lunch, and Christmas was at supper time!

This family was so much fun! After their regular pictures they all dressed up in goofy clothes so they could have a silly picture. The funny thing was, they wanted to take it inside the house not outside in the yard. I was informed that some of them still had to live in the neighborhood after the weekend was over and didn't want the neighbors to see them! Too funny!!

Here is a couple from the shoot.

4x6IMG_2237 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

web4x6IMG_2273sepia by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

4 comments:

Kim July 7, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

sweet family...
I love the second one...

Kristal July 7, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

Sounds like a fun shoot!

Anonymous,  July 7, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

How fun! Love the expressions in both shots.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP