365-255-259

10/07/2010

I am going to try to catch up with everyone so that I can finish by December 31. I hope I don't overload you!

If you remember I kind of have an obsession with jars, perferably the blue glass jars. Well the other day I was at the store and saw a gallon size Ball jar! My grandma suprised me with one!! I filled it with sucanat and it sits on my counter (for now... its really big!)

365-255 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Just to show you how big it really is, I put a pint sized jar in front of it.

365-256 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

I found this Coffee jar at the antique mall... Love it!!


365-257 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere


My MIL had these jars and I promised to give them back with something special in them for Christmas

365-258 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

I will use these for Christmas gifts also.

Clear Glass by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

5 comments:

Anonymous,  October 7, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Maybe sugared nuts in them... yummy!

Anonymous,  October 7, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Oh, I love these jars. I wish I had more space to get a few of my own.

Jenn October 8, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

I love old jars too. I just don't keep them here for fear of one of my kiddos breaking them.

I took a picture of a blue Ball jar this past weekend (it will be on my blog soon) and totally thought of you when I saw it. It was at my dad's antique shop.

Tracy October 8, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Very cool! I love jars too and anything blue glass!!! I love the BIG one!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP