365-290-292

10/19/2010

The weekend before last, we spent the afternoon at our local park where they had Old Irons Days. All the local crafters were there. The kids enjoy seeing the old fashioned skills. Well my oldest just goes to hang out with friends but it gives me a chance to see what it was like way back when.

One of these days I will have one of these! Do you know what it is?
365-290 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

As I was think how cool it would be to have a homemade broom, my littlest was saying, " I wonder if you can fly on those?" Great.....

365-291 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

I am glad we no longer have to travel in a wagon but its nice to still have them around for hayrides and such, LOL!

365-292 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

OK.. what is the first thing? I kinda think it is some kind of grinder for canning..

Tracy October 19, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Fun! We have to been to lots of those types of things, including Williamsburg. My favorite of all times has to be the sheep shearing in Knoxville TN! Those naked lambs were so adorable!

Angie October 21, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

It is a cream separator!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP