365-10

1/10/2011

The lonely sled

365-10 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere


I don't mind the cold so much when we have snow. To me if its cold it needs to have a reason for it... snow! It has been really cold here this week but sunny. So the poor sled has been propped against the house, neglected!

In case if you were wondering, the movie my son has been watching was Pirates of the Caribbean. He watched all three multiple times. We don't do things half way here in Missouri, just kidding. Also the tractor picture was taken because it refuses to run properly for longer than 20 minutes. My brother wanted pictures to look up models online. Well I can't take just regular pictures, had to throw in ones with character!

5 comments:

Tracy January 10, 2011 at 1:23 AM  

LOL!

I love PoC movies....can't wait for the next one!

J January 10, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

I like the sled shot. Like the tractor, it tells a story, even if we don't know the "real" story behind it.

Anonymous,  January 10, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

I got the movie right! Your tobaggon would be put to work in my town. I like b/w.

Anonymous,  January 10, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

Great sled shot!

Dianne - Bunny Trails January 13, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

It's so sad to see toboggans and sleds going nowhere. And I agree - when it's cold there should be snow.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP