365-7

1/07/2011

Ok the tower is up. We went ahead and hired a guy who had the right tools to install it. This meant I got to stay on the ground and take pictures instead of being on the roof as the assistant. Yes, I was very happy about that. This is a picture from the front of our house. The guy acted like it was no big deal up there and it was not a calm evening, the wind was blowing a bit. Kind of made my dizzy just watching him. We have been teased about putting a light on the top to warn off low flying planes, LOL!!

By the time I get home from the ball game tonight, I should have fast internet, whoo hoo!!

365-7 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

7 comments:

J January 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Nice shot. Enjoy your high speed happiness!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

That would scare me!

Anita January 7, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

That is way up there. Congrats on the high speed internet.

Anonymous,  January 7, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

no way would I have that job!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

Whoa...that's high! And yea to your new internet signal!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP