365-25-31

1/31/2011

I am not sure where last week went. It started out busy and ended busy. I barely had time to pick up my camera (which I hate) and I was sitting at the computer pounding out my homework as the clock ticked down to midnight last night. This week is not looking better. We are under a huge winter storm watch. They are predicting 2-3 inches of ice with 4-7 inches of snow on top. I have my list of things to gather in case of power outages. The problem is our generator won't start. My husband worked on it yesterday but had to replace the starter in our only four wheel drive vehicle. He is on the road crew so he needs that vehicle for work. Anyway, here is my week in one post. Hopefully you will hear from me this week. If not please say a prayer that we survive the storm. (Yes the dvd players and hand held games are charging, LOL!!!)

365-25 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Guarding your man

365-26 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Eyeing up the competition

365-27 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Stay on him

365-28 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Ready, Set, Go

365-29 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

It's on now

365-30 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

I think we have a shooter!

365-31 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Thank you Tracy for all your tips! They worked!

4 comments:

Unknown January 31, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Good shots...I'm hoping her tips worked for me too.

Tracy January 31, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Your welcome! They look great...a bit dark...I will e-mail you.

Praying you SURVIVE! :) We have SPRING here... want to come visit?

Anita February 3, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

They look good, love the jump shot photo.

Dianne - Bunny Trails February 4, 2011 at 12:48 AM  

Those are some great action shots! Nice.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP