365*-13

1/13/2011

Ok, I really wanted to do the upside down challenge at the park. I was going to hang upside down from the jungle gym and take a picture of my son going down the slide. However, its winter here, it snowed here, it's freezing here!

My second idea was to take a picture of my favorite tree, turning the camera upside down, with a sunburst from the morning sun. So.... I bundled up and went out this morning to get "the shot". It is -1 this morning. My hands started going numb.... its hard to find the button when your camera is upside down and even harder when your hands are frozen!! I settled for this shot!

365-13 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Might have to try this technique again in the summer!! ;-)



9 comments:

Unknown January 13, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

The shot is awesome...and you're braver than me.

Anonymous,  January 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

That is a great job. At -30C here, and tons of snow, outside shots are impossible for me. I agree that this challenge should be in the summertime!

Anonymous,  January 13, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Great job! I hear you about the cold!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads January 13, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

BRRRR! That's cold. You did a great job with the picture. I don't know that I could have done so well with the camera upside down. :) Very pretty.

Dianne - Bunny Trails January 13, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Beautiful! I still don't have one yet.

L y s h a January 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Nice shot! Yah, this would be a great technique for summer.

Leslee January 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Well, I think this shot is AWESOME!!! Appreciate your dedication :-)

Anonymous,  January 16, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

that really looks cool!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP