Book Review

1/05/2011

The Gospel According to Jesus by Chris Seay

_140_245_Book.263.cover.jpg

(This is my first book review ever, so bear with me) 

I received this book from Book Sneeze quite a while ago and I just now finished it. It took me a while to read but it was very interesting. The basis of the book is that we really don't grasp what true righteousness is in the way the Bible meant it and the way Jesus lived it. The author did a study asking people what does righteousness mean. He was very surprised at the answer. The book has interviews at the end of each chapter that discuss each concept with other church leaders. I felt a little lost with this book however it did leave some food for thought. 


I review for BookSneeze

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP