365-20

1/20/2011

Little man (as he asked to be called) has started Upward basketball. His big brother has been playing basketball for many years now and it is finally his turn to start. He has been really excited and even informed me that he wants me to just drop him off at practice like I do his brother. This coming from a child who wants me to stay when he goes to a friends house to play!

The lighting in the gym was horrible and I didn't want to distract the boys by using my flash!

IMG_0589 by parrettfive, on Pix-O-Sphere

Nothing like using your whole body to pass, cheeks included, LOL!!

On another note, we woke up to 4 inches of snow this morning, with more coming down. Sorry Tracy, I have to work with what I have, especially when I can't get out of my driveway!!

6 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith January 20, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

oh my, he looks so intent..great shot.

Tracy January 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

UGH! Let's have more basketball pics instead!!!! :)

E-mail me and I will give you tips on Upward pics.

Amanda January 20, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

Very nice capture. You caught his complete involvement in the game.

Anonymous,  January 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

Great capture! And I'm with you.. more snow coming here too!

heritagemom January 20, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

I love this shot. I also take photos like this, of everyday life. I like the action portrayed in his body. Very nice.

Blessings,
Christine

Anonymous,  January 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

Love the cheeks! Yes, gyms are terrible light to shoot in but this looks great!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP